Transitional General Licensees Who Opt to Apply for a Limited Licence
Transitional General Licensees who will not apply for a General Licence and instead choose to apply for a Limited Licence should submit their Limited Licence application no later than June 20, 2022.
The CMRAO will treat Limited Licence applications from Transitional General Licensees similar to a Limited Licence renewal application. This means:
- Annual licensing fee of $354 is required
- New application fee ($150) is not required
- Police Record check is not required
- Excellence in Condominium Management Course is not required
Log in to your CMRAO account and start an application for a Limited Licence:
- On the Police Record Check section of the application form, type “Transitional” into the text box and advance to the next section.
- On the Excellence in Condominium Management course registration section, select the confirmation box and advance to the next section, but understand that you are not required to take this course.
- When you submit the Limited Licence application, you will pay the $150 application fee and the $150 fee for the Excellence in Condominium Management course (total $300). These fees will be credited towards your annual fee for the Limited Licence.
After the CMRAO approves the Limited Licence application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to pay the remaining $54 balance. After you pay this balance, your Limited Licence will be activated, and your Transitional General Licence will be deactivated.
The Transitional General Licence will expire on June 30, 2022, so be sure to submit your Limited Licence application no later than June 20, 2022, to allow enough time for the CMRAO to review your application and for you to pay the full annual licensing fee.
CMRAO staff are available to assist throughout the process. Please contact us for assistance.